Skip to content
- In Windows/Mac (Computer) :Go to Google classroom (https://classroom.google.com)
On mobile : tap the Classroom app. (Get the Google Classroom app)
- Login your student accounts. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Then you will find After-School Internet Class on the course list.
- After entering the course, find the Teams meetings link and click Join conversation.
- You have three choices:
Download the Windows app: Download the Teams desktop app.
Continue on this browser: Join a Teams meeting on the web.
Open your Teams app: If you already have the Teams app, go right to your meeting.
- Type your name.
(If you are already logged in, no need this step.How to Sign in to Teams?)
- Choose your audio and video settings.
- Select Join now.